Wed-Fri (10/29-31) - 12 Years A Slave Film
Civil War Primary Source Work:What is a primary source? It is an artifact, a document, a recording, or other source of information that was created at the time under study.
Read one of the following primary sources and...
- adapt the primary source into an 8 pane comic ...or...
- write a three paragraph response to the letter. Assume the role of the person that received the letter. Write your response from the recipients perspective.
Primary Sources from learnnc.org:
- UNC students asks to sign up to fight for the Confederacy in The Civil War (letter to father)
- A Soldier from NC Marches into the North (letter to mother)
- A Soldier's letter to his daughter
- A Soldier discusses those who have died (letter to wife)