Questions that I can thoroughly answer, breakdown, defend and debate.
Unit 1 - New Nation
- Why did (do) people come to America?
- How are the North and South different geographically?
- How does geography influence economics?
- How did democracy exist in the early American colonies?
- Is the French and Indian War something that should be studied?
Unit 2 - Revolution
- Was Britain too hard on the American Colonists?
- Were the founding fathers spoiled brats?
- Do you agree with Paine and Jefferson?
- If the Americans lost the American Revolution, would democracy exist today?
What I Need to Know (student checklist) - Google Docs (updated often)